Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Thieves Of Manhattan

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Over the weekend met with my homie Mister Fili at the library to talk about the projects we have planned for the next couple of months. I came alittle early and after the meeting ended up staying a few hours because I was caught up in this book "The Thieves Of Manhattan" by Adam Langer. I haven't read a good book in awhile so this book was like a breath of fresh air. To give you some insight on the book its about Ian who's an author who lives in NY and a waiter at a coffee shop (typical NY scene right?) anyway he's a very passionate writer but no matter how good his stories are he can't get a book deal. Once he finds out that this guy name Blade Markham becomes a best seller by selling a book of lies Ian becomes pissed! Ian hates this guy and wonder why people would buy that bullshit instead of stories he's writting. To make a long story short he meets this guy who's a huge fan of Ian work and cooks up a plan on how Ian can become bigger than Blade Markham but it goes against everything Ian stands for and he has to make a decision. I'm not done with the book but I can say once you pick it up you won't want to put it down. But don't take my word for it check it out yourself!
blog comments powered by Disqus