Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kendrick Lamar in D.C.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
First off before we start I want to say I took this picture! Had to get that off my chest haha. But last Friday Kendrick Lamar came into D.C. to perform at the Gentleman Jack Art, Beats & Lyrics. The art show was amazing. This was my first art show and it was a good experience. We came earlier so I got a chance to talk to the artists about their work and the creativity behind some of those pieces were mind blowing. Kendrick tore the stage down that night too. Actually had a press pass so we were able to get on stage to get some shots. Wanted to do a interview with Kendrick for Solediction TV. My phone died and when I got to the Metro had a text that said Kendrick was waiting for the interview my night was blown to the say the least -__- It's always next time though right? Hit Solediction for more photos from the show. We actually got some videos from the event also we going drop next week.
blog comments powered by Disqus